Illinois & Michigan
2021 (Covid Delay)
– PC, Mac, and Linux
– All major consoles for Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony.
Ira is a cinematic adventure game spanning three acts. Act 1: Pilgrimage, takes place in an alternate 1930’s America where an early technological revolution has thrust humankind beyond Earth to the red sands of the Martian surface, and picks up on the eve of their next great push into the beyond. Regardless of these advances, a global depression rages on. You play from the perspectives of the people who live and die in this world, from lowly Martian miners, to the people pulling the strings. Follow Ira on a journey that spans the void of space and time itself.
Ira came from humble beginnings. Just a few people working in a studio above a garage, in the middle of nowhere, Michigan. Ira used Unity for its initial prototypes before switching to Unreal Engine 4 in order to leverage its many features in our production process.
Ira’s original kickstarter was not a success, but Ira gained loyal followers, and development continued on. In 2016 Ira was Kickstarted again, and succeeded. It was then that Ira Act 1: Pilgrimage begin full scale production. This attempt was successful due in part to an early development demo that was popular on game jolt and with let’s players like Markiplier, garnering millions of views and thousands of downloads/playthroughs. Ira has steadily gained converts along the way, and has grown into a serious endeavor. Ira will be releasing on all major consoles, and platforms in 2021.
Awards & Things Worth Mentioning
Epic Games MegaGrant Recipient | 11, 20, 2019
- Explore a rich, lore based narrative across three acts in an alternate 1930’s space faring America. Play from unique character perspectives; from lowly miners of the Martian surface to corporate fat cats enjoying the view from on high.
- Follow a story spanning across space and time, from Earth to the far off and mysterious Lithic System, years into the future.
- Interactive storytelling using a custom dialogue, and icon system. The icon system is used to change charcter equipment and interactions, which effect the players interactions with the world.
- Engage with the world by using the icon inventory system. Selecting your character slows down time giving you the opportunity to toggle on and off different character skills, and abilities. These abilities change the way you experience and interact with the world on your journey.
- Atmospheric visuals immerse the player in the world of Ira.
- Hauntingly beautiful soundscapes set the tone for player experiences.
Ira’s press-kit has been retired due to receiving the Epic Megagrant. The quality of the experience has changed dramatically leading to older images / videos to not be represenational of Ira anymore. A new press kit will be released in January 2021.
Ore Creative LLC is a Chicago based game company currently developing 2 games, Ira Act 1: Pilgrimage, and a VR adventure game. Ore is an independent developer creating games for all major platforms. Ore got their start in games by creating Half Life 2, and Counter Strike modifications for the Source engine.
Contact us at email@example.com